HiLois is all about helping the elderly stay connected and here’s a great gift idea for elderly parents.
With many aging adults we find staying in touch to be a challenge. The youngest generation embraces texting and photo sharing to communicate. Yet, the elderly can often feel left out.
HiLois Gift Idea for Elderly Parents
This holiday season, why not help your parents stay in touch with the gift of technology and HiLois. HiLois, the app for seniors, turns any iPad into an interactive photo frame. The youngest generation can share photos and more in a family social circle that is safe for the elderly.
- Try purchasing an IPad or Android device new or used at any online outlet such as Amazon or Best Buys.
- Send the device to yourself for setup.
- Download HiLois to your phone.
- Download HiLois to your parent’s iPad. From your phone invite your family members to join your elder parent’s social circle.
- Help your parent set up HiLois with a stand in a central area of their home.
- Share regularly
Get HiLois, the Private Social Network for families TODAY
Have a family member who is lonely or disconnected and looking for a creative way to stay in touch? All early reviewers who download Fall of 2018 will have free lifetime usage. Learn more about this offer.
(Offer ends: December 2018)